Last night during dinner
Aiden (to dad): "Can I have some milk?"
Ethan (to dad-in his silly joking voice): "Yeah, can I have some milf?"
Driving past Sierra College
Ethan: "Mom, isn't this where you went to jail" :o
Eating dinner at the Taqueria
Mom: "Ethan, what did you learn at school today?"
Ethan:"My teacher said there's no smoking in class."
Ava in the shower
Mom: "Are you ready to get out Ava?"
Ava: "No, I'm just washing my ass."
Office Depot shopping for school supplies
Ava to dad while looking at the pens & pencils: "Dad would you put that in my ass"
Dad: "WHAT!?!?!!?"
Ava: " Dad, would you put that in my ass!
We really need to work on her pronunciation of EARS (îr)! hahaha
And as Ava says it best... "See ya lata alligata....why cacadial"

they are growing so fast..lanette
ReplyDeletehahahah those are classic!! r u 1 uping me?? j/k :)
ReplyDelete