The kids are enjoying their last weekend of summer this weekend. I can't believe school starts in just few days. Ethan will be going to Kindergarten, Aiden will be in 2nd, and I will be swamped at work with 110 new kids & their families....and a MILLION questions. Hopefully I will be able to enjoy the first day of school with the boys, 5 minutes in Aiden's class, 10 in Ethan's, and so forth. I am really nervous for Ethan, but at least I will be able to have lunch with him (and Aiden) everyday. With only one classroom per grade level (k-4), all the kids will have lunch at the same time. I'm really excited about this! I'm sure both boys will enjoy their new class, friends, and teachers.
Off to go school shopping.....FUN!
/bye

Aiden and Ethan have fun on your first day of school. Grandma loves you!
ReplyDelete