Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My new gadget!

So for anyone who does not already own the iPhone, all I can say is go buy one! I have to say that the iPhone is the best gadget they’ve invented since the laptop (and wifi)-it’s both, all in one little small bundle of love (BOL)! Here are some of the wonderful joys of my new little BOL:

 The touch screen—SO COOL (minus the fingerprints)

  1. Facebook—soooo my employer thought they could keep me off of FB, ha!
  2. Shazam—I hold my phone up to the speaker and SHAZAM it will give me the information of the song currently playing (artist, song name, album, year, and even the option to purchase it from iTunes-which is also on the phone)
  3. AroundMe—Open the application and there is a list of places (bars, pubs, bars, banks, hotels, hospitals, etc.) All I have to do is pick one of these places, lets say “bars” it finds my current location and lists all the bars within a few miles from me. If I find one I like (so hard to imagine), I click on it and it gives me the address, phone number, point on a map, and even turn by turn driving directions (maps program also included—designated driver is not)
  4. The weather & traffic is only touch away. Of course so is outside, but not nearly as cool as knowing the exact temperature, humidity, or which way the winds are blowing.
  5. Work & personal email right to my home screen, with a keyboard that doesn’t predict what it thinks I want to say, but autocorrects my typos (brilliant)
  6. Piano Man—that’s right! It’s guitar hero for piano right on my tiny little BOL
  7. It doesn’t stop there, a dictionary, encyclopedia, crosswords, Pandora, YouTube, and many many more.
  8. You can even plug your ear buds in and listen to your iTunes. “yes kids, I am still on this very important phone call….Bom Bom Bidum Bom Bom Bidummbumm…Disturbia”

It truly is a wonderful BOL…oh and it even makes a call or two. J

1 comment:

  1. OK, Now I want one! That is beyond cool! We need to go out! Let's plan it!

    ReplyDelete